To be able to use the directory services of Videobiz you must first accept the conditions of use.
1. CONDITIONS OF USE OF BEZOOM S.A. WEB SITES (Videobiz, Bezoom.tv). The components of Bezoom S.A. Web sites ("the present site"), which may include text, images, audio and video clips, software and other components ("the content"), are provided by Bezoom S.A. solely for information purposes. By accessing the present site or downloading any component of the content, you agree to be bound by the conditions specified below ("the present conditions"). If you do not accept the present conditions, you must not access the site or download any component of the content.
2. Limitation of liability. Bezoom S.A. makes every effort to ensure the accuracy and reliability of the content of the present sites; however, since the content has been compiled by Bezoom S.A. using different sources, it is supplied to you as it is, according to the components available.
3. BEZOOM S.A. CANNOT BE HELD LIABLE TO THE USER OR THIRD PARTIES FOR ERRORS OR OMISSIONS OF ANY KIND ADVERSELY AFFECTING THE CONTENT OR THE COMPONENTS ASSOCIATED WITH THE PRESENT SITES; BEZOOM S.A. DOES NOT GRANT THE USER OR THIRD PARTIES ANY EXPRESS OR EXPLICIT GUARANTEE CONCERNING THE CONTENT OR THE COMPONENTS ASSOCIATED WITH THE PRESENT SITES, INCLUDING ANY GUARANTEE AGAINST INFRINGEMENT OF PATENT RIGHTS, MERCHANTABLE QUALITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
The present sites contain links giving access to Web sites not managed or controlled by Bezoom S.A.. Bezoom S.A. provides these links solely for your convenience and accepts no liability for the content of the sites to which they might lead. Bezoom S.A. takes all reasonable precautions to ensure the accuracy of the content of the present sites, but cannot guarantee the accuracy or completeness of information accessible using these links. With respect to such information, it does not grant any guarantee against infringement of patent rights, merchantable quality or fitness for a particular purpose. Bezoom S.A. likewise does not grant any guarantee in respect of the other Web sites to which the present sites give access. It shall be your entire responsibility to ensure that the Web sites which you choose to access are free of any harmful components, including viruses.
BEZOOM S.A. MAY UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES BE HELD LIABLE FOR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGE, RESULTING DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY FROM THE USE OR PERFORMANCE OF THE PRESENT SITES OR THE CONTENT AVAILABLE OR REFERRED TO ON THEM OR ON ANY OTHER SITE ACCESSIBLE FROM THE PRESENT SITES, EVEN IF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE HAS BEEN NOTIFIED.
4. Use of the present sites. The copying, reproduction, removal, marketing by way of sale, hire or distribution, or any other form of provision to third parties for any purpose whatsoever, whether commercial or otherwise, of the content of the present sites, in whole or in part, and in general any use not in accordance with the nature of the components contained in the present sites, is strictly forbidden. Furthermore, you are forbidden to transmit, publish, reproduce or distribute on the present sites any information or components:
1. if this constitutes a criminal offence or could result in civil legal proceedings, or encourage the commission of acts amounting to such an offence or resulting in such civil proceedings;
2. If this information or these components are protected by copyright or other intellectual property rights, without obtaining the permission of the owner of these rights (this prohibition extends to components derived from the above-mentioned information or components); or
3. If this constitutes a use of the present sites which is contrary to the law or to Internet etiquette or if it could adversely affect use of the present sites or the Internet by other users, including the distribution or transmission of information or software containing viruses or other harmful components.
5. Copyright. All the content published on the present sites or otherwise accessible from them is protected by copyright. The content and the copyright over the content belong to or are under the control of Bezoom S.A. or its content suppliers. You may only use the information constituting the content for personal, non-commercial or educational purposes. Any other use, reproduction, distribution, publication or retransmission of the content is strictly prohibited without the written authorisation of the copyright owner. You must comply with all notices, information and restrictions contained in the content, and must not remove them from it.
6. Trademarks. The names of all products, services or companies mentioned on the present site may be trademarks of their respective owners. You are forbidden to use any trademark appearing on the present site without the written authorisation of Bezoom S.A. or the owner of the rights over this trademark.
7. Any person who can prove their identity has the right to obtain notification of data concerning them contained on this Internet site, and correction (free of charge) of any inaccurate personal data concerning them. Similarly, any person who can prove their identity may request the removal of any data concerning them.
To ensure that they actually come from the persons concerned, the requests must be made in the following way:
1/ Removal of an entry in this database can be obtained by contacting the website administrator with the contactform accessible on this site.
2/ The request for removal may be made by fax to the following number: +32 2 801 22 01. It must be accompanied by a copy of a document proving the identity of the person requesting removal.
3/ The request for removal may be made by post to the database publisher (see address below), accompanied by a copy of a document proving the identity of the person requesting removal. Requests from companies must also be accompanied by proof of the power of representation of the natural person making the request.
Boulevard de l'humanité, 237
1620 Drogenbos - Belgium
8. Indemnification. You agree to indemnify Bezoom S.A. against all damages, costs and expenses, including reasonable legal fees, associated with any infringement of the present conditions either by you or by users of your account, concerning the use of the present sites or the distribution or transmission of any information or other components on the present sites by you or by users of your account.
9. Modifications. Bezoom S.A. reserves the right to modify or delete, in whole or in part, any components of the content of the present sites at any time without prior notice.
10. Miscellaneous provisions. The present conditions constitute a contract between you and Bezoom S.A. regarding the use of the present site, which shall be governed by Belgian law. Failure by Bezoom S.A. to insist on strict observance of every provision of this contract or to provide such observance shall in no way constitute waiver of any provision or right whatsoever. The fact that one of the present conditions may be declared null and void, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by a competent court shall have no effect on the other provisions of this contract. All disputes and legal proceedings relating to the contract shall be decided by the Courts of Brussels.